omg n00b

BeardofPants

HomeLAN said:
Between that and the fact that you like country, you can believe it.

I like country as well, you gonna stop loving me? :lloyd: (it's okay though, apart from a short-lived crush when I was 10, I hate Bon Jovi as well... I mean c'mon, he's from joisey:rolleyes: )

mondomondo

abooja said:

Kathiehair.jpg

:bolt:

Starya

I have never tasted tequila.

I will refrain from commenting on my feelings towards country.

I have nothing more to add to this thread.

*wanders off to buy some grub*

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
My first job off the farm was as a DJ at the local country station. I was 15 and a full blown metal head. Pull in to the station blaring Iron Maiden, go spin Conway Twitty for a few hours, then go party all night to the melodic strains of Krokus.

It bought the beer.

Through that experience, which lasted 4 1/2 years, I might have found 25 country tunes I could stomach. In the subsequent 20 years, I might have found 25 more, most of them in the last 5 years.

I always loved bluegrass though, and no they are most definately NOT the same.

Inkara1

Nixy said:
He's a closet junkie...if he doesn't like country how did V4.0 come to like it?
Probably the same way parents that listened to quiet classical music could raise a metal head... or a pair of metal heads could raise a parrot head. :D

unclehobart

Starya said:
I have never tasted tequila.

I will refrain from commenting on my feelings towards country.

I have nothing more to add to this thread.

*wanders off to buy some grub*
What are the commonly found liquors of the nordic regions?

*see... you have something to add after all*

Professur

Uki Chick said:
Tonks, which plant is that in my yard?

Want some GA ivy to go with it? It's almost grown enough to take a cutting. Now that the days are getting longer, it's really starting to get it's legs under it.

tonksy

Uki Chick said:
Tonks, which plant is that in my yard?
That little groundcover that has little white flowers. It was in your front yard and a small patch on the side by the step....or was it by the trash?

BeardofPants

unclehobart said:
Cripes... NOw I have visions of tiny bubbles and bad combovers running through my head.

*self-stab*

Heh, I read that and thought you were talking about teletubbies. :retard:
*self-stab part 2

Uki Chick

tonksy said:
That little groundcover that has little white flowers. It was in your front yard and a small patch on the side by the step....or was it by the trash?

I remember which ones now, i don't have those anymore.

chcr

Too cute for words
Professur said:
Want some GA ivy to go with it? It's almost grown enough to take a cutting. Now that the days are getting longer, it's really starting to get it's legs under it.
You didn't let them give you any kudzu did you?