omg n00b

Inkara1

Professur said:
I'm all for it. That'll just leave camping out in an earthquake and I'll have covered all the major natural disasters.
Does that mean I'm hosting the 2007 BBQ?

HomeLAN

tonksy said:
*sigh....I'll need a gallon of real maple syrup, a box of the codeine cough drops, Toblerone, a hunk of that plant growing in Uki's front yard, and....Some of that Mcauslan apricot wheat ale i liked so much....but I'm not promising anything, he's kinda big.

I give you my solemn vow - You'd never have a functioning computer again.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
HomeLAN said:
I give you my solemn vow - You'd never have a functioning computer again.

She can sell the codeine cough drops and make enough to buy a new computer...

HomeLAN

Nixy said:
You're out numbered buddy :p

You just lost what you thought was a full adult supporter and replaced him with a toddler. Toddlers are notoriously fickle and unable to help their most obvious shortcomings, so I think you're SOL on that one, missy.

HomeLAN

Nixy said:
She can sell the codeine cough drops and make enough to buy a new computer...

Which I'll quietly sabotage next time I'm hanging out with Unc. She really doesn't want to cross me.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
HomeLAN said:
You just lost what you thought was a full adult supporter and replaced him with a toddler. Toddlers are notoriously fickle and unable to help their most obvious shortcomings, so I think you're SOL on that one, missy.

He's a closet junkie...if he doesn't like country how did V4.0 come to like it?

Oh, and toddlers are adorable...I'll use him to melt your wife's heart and then when she's under my control I'll have her DEMAND that you start liking country...

HomeLAN

Make me....like....

:rofl4:

Nice try! She wouldn't even attempt that crap any more than I would to her.

Professur

Nixy said:
He's a closet junkie...if he doesn't like country how did V4.0 come to like it?

Oh, and toddlers are adorable...I'll use him to melt your wife's heart and then when she's under my control I'll have her DEMAND that you start liking country...

Simple. Hold child in one arm, the remote control in the other, and progress through the music channels until one grabs his attention. Repeat as needed. When after a week he consistently show interest in one station, go directly to that station from now on. V2.0 was Meatloaf and Kiss. V3.0 was Lawerence Welk. V4.0 is CMT.

If it works, don't fuck with it.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Nixy said:
Oh wait, I forgot that I live in Canada and can walk to the corner store and buy Toblerone...which is what I just did *licks chocolate off her fingers*

One and a half bars in my coat pocket, half of a bar IN MY BELLY

and my bad karma for being a bitch...scalding hot jello ALL OVER my hands...so, I was preparing to make jello shooters and we decided pouring them from a martini shaker into the shot glasses would prevent making a mess...I then decided we should just mix the jello in there to prevent dirtying a bowl...hot water and jello powder in, lid on, one shake and BOOM the lid came FLYING off (I can only assume the jellow powder expanding and the steam combined caused it) and it went ALL OVER my hands...mostly my right...I have it covered in polysporin but even typing this hurts

tonksy

Didn't notice Pantera effecting her either way but she responds well to Led Zeppelin....of course these days they like their own music - Laurie Berkner.