Casual sex

What is your take on casual sex?

• Do it! Get laid whenever you can.

Votes: 25 89.3%
  • Against it. Save it for someone special you will marry.

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • No to sex for fun, but I have no problem with premartial sex if both are committed.

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
LastLegionary said:
I don't intend to share myself with other girls so I can have physical pleasure.

You almost had me there. I was sympathizing, understanding... Then you say that you kiss other girls. If you don't kiss those other girls for physical pleasure, then why? I don't care if your girlfriend "trusts" you, that's just screwed up. You're pledging your everlasting love and devotion to one woman who you won't make love to until after you're married, but you'll french kiss other girls?

I got your PM and I don't think you were calling me a slut, no worries. But I think you need to get your own priorities in order--if you're going to take a position of the martyr, stop kissing other chicks. And the men too, for that matter. ;)

Dammit, not french kissing! Kissing can be anywhere on the face, kissing passionately is for me on the lips, french kissing involves tongue. Hm, those terms are kinda in my head. What I meant was I have no problem kissing a girl on the lips to greet them or say goodbye. Not french kissing! And I don't usually kiss guys.

lol martyr? nah, it may be difficult, but I think its going to be worth the reward in the end :D

Officially, I'm for casual sex. BUT, with major conditions. Love and comitment aren't a joke to me. They're not words I bandy about just to get a piece of tail.When I date someone, I date only them. When I'm just there for a quicky, that's said. Period. No grey area. When I said I love and want to marry, that's that. All other women are totally off limits.

And protection is more important than pleasure. If a woman's at that 'fertile' point in her cycle, I'll keep it in my pants. If there's a chance she's got any disease, forget it. And if (God forbid) she's not as clear on the point of casual sex as I am, I'm quick-timing it outta there.

as far as kissing goes my partner and i made it perfectly clear that if we french kissed another person and weren't blind drunk/jumped then the relationship should be over.
it might be draconian but if you can find someone else attractive enough to kiss intimately like that then our relationship clearly has no basis. trust can go only so far.

ris said:
as far as kissing goes my partner and i made it perfectly clear that if we french kissed another person and weren't blind drunk/jumped then the relationship should be over.
it might be draconian but if you can find someone else attractive enough to kiss intimately like that then our relationship clearly has no basis. trust can go only so far.
:headbang: Gotta agree with you there!

you're doing what now? agreeing with me?

holy crap, one of us must be coming down with something. :eek:

bagsy its you :D

doh, it wasn't for me though, I still need your address if I was going to send paramedics over. Hm, that might be hard... Can I make a call such as 011 - 44 - um, eh whats your emergency number? I never used it when I was in Britain.

no sir, you're becoming an evil commie that breaks the law and thinks about sex :eek:

:p

This thread still bugs me LL because you have repeatedly refused to answer or avoided several questions....even ones asked twice.

I'm going to put a few down here and you just answer them straight up.

1. Sounds like you "passionately" kiss other girls besides your girlfriend. True?

2. Where did special=everyday come from?

3. Do you really think that sex between two people who are in love and have been dating for some time is morally "wrong"?

...and

That night they had sex, but the next morning he sent her an email telling her it can never work out, and that he is "sorry". She cried. And weeped. And I've talked to her. She has given him something, and he took it and ran away. I want to avoid that at all costs.

...what happens if you refuse to have sex for all this time and someone finally marries you anyway. But after the first few times they realize something and send you an email saying "it's not going to work out" and she/he is "sorry". Believe it or not, sexual compatibility is an important part of relationships.

flavio said:
This thread still bugs me LL because you have repeatedly refused to answer or avoided several questions....even ones asked twice.
Hm, I'm not avoiding any questions.

1. Sounds like you "passionately" kiss other girls besides your girlfriend. True? Bad choice of words. I explained at earlier in the thread that I don't mind kissing a girl on the lips to greet her or to send her off, whether or not she is my girlfriend. I don't french kiss other girls, period. With passionately I intended to mean on the lips, not just a touch on the cheek.

2. Where did special=everyday come from? The more you do something, the less special it becomes.

3. Do you really think that sex between two people who are in love and have been dating for some time is morally "wrong"? Yep. For me personally. I won't succumb to lust and dishonor myself and my girl that way. Sorry. Personal opinion. If you don't like it, you don't have to.

...what happens if you refuse to have sex for all this time and someone finally marries you anyway. But after the first few times they realize something and send you an email saying "it's not going to work out" and she/he is "sorry". Believe it or not, sexual compatibility is an important part of relationships. Anyone sending a message on such short notice after marriage is an ass without honor. If I had trouble after marriage, I would not let it come between me and my relationship. I would work it out over time with her, and not simply send an email telling her to fugger off.

MY OPINION, get it?

If I had trouble after marriage, I would not let it come between me and my relationship. I would work it out over time with her, and not simply send an email telling her to fugger off.

I asked what happens if they sends you an email telling you that it's not going to work out after you have sex because they fell that the two of you are not sexually compatible?

The more you do something, the less special it becomes.

So even once you are married you will seldomly have sex?

flavio, fuck off ok? You are stating things which I did not say. If you can't carry on a reasonable argument, don't.

After marriage I believe you can have all the sex you want, because you are sharing the ultimate, yourself, with your life partner.

If they send me such a notice? Well, I doubt that will happen since I will know my girl very well before I marry her. If it does happen, well, I will be disappointed. What would you have me say? I will be so angry and go fuck every girl in Toronto? Now get out.

Why are you getting so pissed off? You did say....

The more you do something, the less special it becomes.

So if that is true should should keep it to the bare minimum even after marriage.

You are stating things which I did not say.

Where did I do that? Show me.

[/siz]

EDIT: I'm not going to respond to this thread if you keep attacking me instead of my opinion. --LastLegionary

Back