If you were a Dungeons & Dragons character...

what would be your alignment?

• Lawful Good

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • Neutral Good

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Chaotic Good

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Lawful Neutral

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • True Neutral

• Chaotic Neutral

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Lawful Evil

• Neutral Evil

• Chaotic Evil

• Total voters

Professur

Really? I had you pegged for a halfling paladin.

You were an alcoholic dwarven fighter.
I was a bad tempered dwarven woman fighter
If Unc played a dwarf too, we're in trouble.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
When I got to play. Our group discovered I had a talent as DM, so I rarely got a chance to put the ol' boy through his paces. We didn't do the modules, we created our own, so that took most of my gaming time, which was reduced even further after my discovery and subsequent fascination with the female anatomy.

Professur

Well, you're all growed up now, and you've found out that female anatomy gets old fast (I'm gonna get whacked for that one) in more ways than one. So get a game going.

tommyj27

Not really Banned
D&D-speak was what i had to listen to all summer (half our staff were D&D fiends). I'm proud to say I still don't understand a bit of it.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Professur said:
Well, you're all growed up now, and you've found out that female anatomy gets old fast (I'm gonna get whacked for that one) in more ways than one. So get a game going.

You're not doing something right...

Lopan

Damn me for playing outside with friends. Although I think i would have been a perverted half cut goblin.

unclehobart

I also liked playing a halfing dwarf (i.e. midget halfling) warrior monk that had so many stacked permanent charms and natural freakiness that he had a strength off the chart. Shaved head, loincloth... all that good stuff.

MrBishop

Ranger-assasin: Bounty Hunter, but they're a bitch to bring up through the levels 'cause you have to do one half at a time :(

My current character is a halfling (pygmie) witch doctor, with the classic top-hat with feather, beads and vest festooned with little fetishes (that don't do anything). I tossed in a farsi accent (Think Abu from Simpsons) I play him as comedy relief. Yes, I still play...about once per month. Excellent GM! The best that I've ever played with.

I'm also thinking of GMing a Shadowrun game. :D

Hey Prof! Wanna see what Hilda can do in the 22nd century? :)

unclehobart

I fell out of D&D and went to ICE (Iron Crown Enterpries) Middle Earth based system. Everything was based upon a centile system instead of having a bag of 50 different dice. It had criticals, specific wounds, fatigue, 10 times more skills and depth... and being Middle Earth... it had Moria. Its a ballsy theiving run to go into there.

MrBishop

Professur said:
That depends. Is she going to be stolen again when I stop getting invited?
I seemed to recall that you stopped coming, not the other way around but...

Nope. I retire PCs temporarily instead of turning them into occasional NPCs.
Are you saying that if I can get enough people together, you might be interested in playing?

MrBishop

unclehobart said:
I fell out of D&D and went to ICE (Iron Crown Enterpries) Middle Earth based system. Everything was based upon a centile system instead of having a bag of 50 different dice. It had criticals, specific wounds, fatigue, 10 times more skills and depth... and being Middle Earth... it had Moria. Its a ballsy theiving run to go into there.
Our Gm revised and revisited the Dungeon Explorer game rules which came before D&D. The rules have changed a lot!

It's all D6 now
Armour doesn't stop you from being hit...it takes damage before you do.
Magic is an energy pool that you dip into to cast spells...no memorizing/ forgetting upon casting (if I want to cast fireball 4 times in a row..I can)
You can vary spells by strength by deciding how many die you want in it. (Max# = 1/2 spell level).
New spells can be variations on known spells...providing you can convince the GM that it should work.
Luck points! - OMG, I can't say how many times my characters have been saved that way. (quick re-rolls or knocking die off of a roll)
etc etc...barely recognizeable...but fuck does it run smoothly.