Shots fired at Montreal College

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Since the gun control question has already been raised, how about...

Didn't the bad guy know there are LAWS against this kind of behavior?

Professur

Enter the drama students. Montreal mayor's bleating on about more gun control. Anyone who passed within half a mile of Dawson within the last six months is calling the radio stations to tell about how close they were to this.

And the piece de resistance : it's now the Dawson Tragedy.

gimme a fucking break.

Soon to be banned :black trenchcoats, hair.

Professur

Sweet. We made the AJC headlines. Two of the photos ... cellphones in hand.

One great Sweet Montreal Cleavage shot, tho.

MrBishop

Well...they found his blog.

Name: Kinjer Singh
Lived in Laval (North of Montreal), loves guns, hates people, had whisky that morning for breakfast...etc...on a Goth Blog somewhere. Obviously they didn't reveal which blog-site but I'd bet its getting mucho hits now.

Supposedly, he had multiple weapons on him. In the blog images, the radio peons say that one looks automatic.

MrBishop

top-gill-knife_cp_10739848.jpg

Nope...but a whacko who can get easy access to a gun is far more dangerous than a whacko who can't. :shrug:

Professur

If you really want to take that route, we'd better close the library and the cleaning supplies aisle of every store .... coz I can get a helluva lot more dangerous than any gun ...... and all I need is a couple of gallons of bleach, and a reactant or two.

MrBishop

You get any kind of employee discount?

Cost+10% - but I'm limited as to what I can buy...for obvious reasons. Hell, there are a few flashlights that I'm not allowed to buy...the strobing ones and the ones with taser-tips f'r instance. Tear gas is right out :(

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member

Speaking for all humanity...

WHO CARES.

He was a twisted fuck who is now in his proper place. He has nothing of value to say. People should not build the pedestal higher, they ought to just dig the hole deeper.

[edit]The photo of bob the killer should be removed. It doesn't violate any AUP or anything but I'd prefer not having a murderer punk plastered here for posterity.