No favortism towards Islam, huh

When you attack the person that provides the solution
to your problem instead of the problem
then you become part of the problem...
hence the solution applies to you as well. heh heh

flavio said:
You haven't noticed Winky promoting genocide every other day in order to not co-exist with another religion?

Here's an example of Christians wanting "to conquer and convert the world, by the sword if necessary"....

*snip

Taking Jerusalem: Climax of the First Crusade By J. Arthur McFall. "The Crusaders spent at least that night and the next day killing Muslims, including all of those in the al-Aqsa Mosque, where Tancred's banner should have protected them. Not even women and children were spared. The city's Jews sought refuge in their synagogue, only to be burned alive within it by the Crusaders. .... The Europeans also destroyed the monuments to Orthodox Christian saints and the tomb of Abraham."

1. 900 years is a bit long to carry a grudge.
2. The Muslims won every crusade after the first, and routinely impaled their enemy prisoners. I'm not justifying anything the Europeans did before that, mind you. Just stating the facts.
3. Most religions are based upon peace and brotherly love. People, not religion, are the ones who corrupt and defile the words they claim to follow.

No one ever seems to notice that the muslims are now where the christians were at the same chronological point in their development as a religion. :shrug:

Good point about corruption. If there weren't religion there'd be something else. I'm simply not a proponent of the "devil you know" philosophy. ;)

chcr said:
No one ever seems to notice that the Muslims are now where the Christians were
at the same chronological point in their development as a religion. :shrug:

An attempt to make excuses for a people
mired in the seventh century?

If there's truth to this, then we'd be justified in using
ANY means necessary to keep Iran
from getting deliverable nuclear weapons, Right?!?

Not that the Libs wouldn’t squeal like pigs as we did it.

Winky said:
An attempt to make excuses for a people
mired in the seventh century?

If there's truth to this, then we'd be justified in using
ANY means necessary to keep Iran
from getting deliverable nuclear weapons, Right?!?

Not that the Libs wouldn’t squeal like pigs as we did it.
Not making excuses (there aren't any excuses now, there weren't any excuses then), just observing.

You know, Winky, I really used to find it hard to believe that someone could twist everything that anyone says into a personal affront. I stand corrected (might be because my tighty-whiteys are too tight though).

If I had my druthers everyone would be weaned from all religion today. I have no illusions that it would make any difference, but it might be fun watching them all come up with new excuses.

Thanks for noticing!

Yeah and mebbe they are a bit too tight

toite like a toiger. Yesh Yesh Yesh

goldmember.jpg

Winky said:
When you attack the person that provides the solution
to your problem instead of the problem
then you become part of the problem...
hence the solution applies to you as well. heh heh

Your "solution" makes you just as bad as the terrorists. You want to kill all Muslims not just the terrorists.

Gato: While you are right in that it is people that is the problem, I have always felt that religion itself has caused more problems than it has solved. I know you disagree but it was the cause of wars, 9/11, other acts of terrorism, et. al

If I had my druthers everyone would be weaned from all religion today. I have no illusions that it would make any difference, but it might be fun watching them all come up with new excuses.

Do you think that might lead to less problems or more excuses?

No no NO Freaky-toes

I din say all mooseys

just the bad ones heh heh

nah we've already won this wah on terror

what we should be concentrating on is keeping

Billary outta the White House in 08!!!

image.php

freako104 said:
Do you think that might lead to less problems or more excuses?
Neither. The same problems and some different excuses. Some excuses would stay the same.

Gonz said:
Christianity is being shoved into the corner by entities on all sides yet Islam is given a break or being shoved into the main.
That's a completely ridiculous statement. Christianity is shoved into my face constantly...people coming to my door, religious spam emails, passing out flyers in the city, evangelists on TV, etc. but there has not been one Muslim attempt to push their ideas on me.

What's the Muslim to Christian ratio in Congress? What religion is the President?

If this is what you call being shoved in a corner their not doing a very good job.

Gato_Solo said:
1. 900 years is a bit long to carry a grudge.
2. The Muslims won every crusade after the first, and routinely impaled their enemy prisoners. I'm not justifying anything the Europeans did before that, mind you. Just stating the facts.
Sure point is that there a vast number of examples (current ones too) that show other religions including christianity have tried " To not co-exist with other religions, but to intend to conquer and convert them to theirs". The Other One is trying to make it out to be a Muslim thing.

3. Most religions are based upon peace and brotherly love. People, not religion, are the ones who corrupt and defile the words they claim to follow.
Correct, but not according to The Other One.

Winky said:
No no NO Freaky-toes

I din say all mooseys

nah we've already won this wah on terror

what we should be concentrating on is keeping

Billary outta the White House in 08!!!

image.php

The bad ones would be the terrorists. They are the ones who I advocate the killing of. But like TOO you seem to hate all of them. Or it comes across that way. If we won the war on terrorism, we wouldnt be fighting it now. I can only hope it ends soon

Winky said:
No no NO Freaky-toes

I din say all mooseys

Yeah until them billions of Muslims convert to
Christianity we'll just have to keep bombing the Hell outta of them!
Seems Winky can't remember what he has said for very long.

Back