The Corrupted Wish Game

Professur said:
:confused: didn't I corrupt that one already?

You probably did but I confess to not reading through 23 pages to check before posting. I'll probably say other things that have been said before too! I honestly can't see myself going through and reading everything. It's a bit too daunting to this newcomer to even contemplate.

highwayman said:
Granted. But their is rationing. You can buy gas at 20 cents a gallon but for two gallonns a week...

Wish my Ford F-250 got 50 MPG....

Granted but only when you drive in reverse at high speeds.

I wish my daughter wouldn't wake up so early in the morning.

levana said:
Granted but only when you drive in reverse at high speeds.

I wish my daughter wouldn't wake up so early in the morning.

granted, now she satys up all night and goes to bed early in the morning

I wish there was world peace

Granted...some guy named "Johnson" now hangs permanently from your left leg and drags along behind you.

I wish that this sore throat would get better already

Granted, but the medicine you used is now being recalled for what they're vaguely calling 'hazardous chemicals' accidentally put in it.

I wish I wouldn't get migraines from overworking.

granted you have spending money, but no way to get out and spend it!

I wish that my botfriends son would move out of the house already!

Mare said:
granted you have spending money, but no way to get out and spend it!

I wish that my botfriends son would move out of the house already!

granted, the botfriends son moves, but the boyfriends son decides to stick around till he is 86

I wish I had a GOOD coffee

Granted, but John Kerry is the delivery person and you have to listen to his spiel.

:anon:

Wish I owned 320 acres in Wyoming...

Granted... but Wyoming gets annexed into California and you no longer have any property rights, although you still have to pay taxes on it... oh, and you're still liable if a trespasser slips and gets hurt.

I wish my cat would leave me alone long enough to eat my lunch.

SouthernN'Proud said:
Granted. Your cat leaves you alone, and proceeds to eat your lunch.

I wish a few of these wishes came true noncorrupted.

granted, but none of them are yours

I wish I was in bed right now

Granted, but you are woke up by the neibors at one am and not allowed to sleep untill daylight...

Wish my AC worked...

highwayman said:
Granted, but you are woke up by the neibors at one am and not allowed to sleep untill daylight...

Wish my AC worked...

Granted...but the electric company shuts off your power because of an accounting mistake to the tune of 250,000...

I wish the US politicians would pay heed to their constituents, instead of lobbyists...

Gato_Solo said:
Granted...but the electric company shuts off your power because of an accounting mistake to the tune of 250,000...

I wish the US politicians would pay heed to their constituents, instead of lobbyists...

Granted, but the politicians are being charged for fraud.....

Wish my electric bill would go away....

Granted, but so does the juice. Enjoy the stone age.

I wish my neighbor would fuckin' mow his 2-foot-high grass.

Back