Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Before the year ends

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Asking her out? are you insane?

Votes: 16 69.6%

• Total voters

Professur

And what will the answer be?

C'mon folks. Just like when you've got a pregnant woman at work.

Put me down for next thursday, and the answer will be "Like, no, I don't want to spoil our friendship"

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
He won't ask because he'll be too embarrased that he tripped over her walker on the way to the Seniors dance.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
I vote December 30.

I vote that the reaction will be an awkward decline.

I vote HIS reaction will be devastation, and that we will hear about most of it, with varied replies from the general populace from motherly coddling to outright ridicule.

MrBishop

I vote for next Wednesday, just as she's leaving work.
She'll say Yes after chastising him for waiting so damn long. :D

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I can't really tell when but I think it will be in a desperate situation (i.e. she's leaving work, she's leaving for vacation, other guy is hitting on her, etc).

I agree with prof about her excuse.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Never.

Would have been yes but in his haste to be a pansy, she sees the indecisive child & would politely refuse.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Never.

Would have been yes but in his haste to be a pansy, she sees the indecisive child & would politely refuse.

Yep, I can't understand why so many men don't understand that above all things a woman wants at least a man that is not afraid of her.

BeardofPants

I'm with the never crowd, but if he ever did do it, I'm guessing mid-next year, but she'll already have a boyfriend.

And you can't have first dibs on ridiculing cos I've already been ridiculing him. :p